cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Entity Types of Redefined OData-Service got changed afterwards (Original referenced by datasource)

nothafts
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have redefined the OData-service MM_PUR_PROFNL_MAINTAIN to add some attributes to the Fiori app F2229. That worked well, but after some new SAP notes got installed on our development system, the app cannot assign any sources of supply. In the backend (/IWFND/ERROR_LOG), I saw that the problem was caused by the missing property PurReqnItemDraftUUID of entity type C_PurchaseReqnProposedSoSType.

Therefore, I've compared my new SAP Gateway project with the SAP standard project: Yes, that property and others were missing. Moreover, in my project I have also properties, which are not available at the standard project...

Then, I have checked the newly installed SAP notes and they had modified the respective CDS view.

Do I have to adjust my project manually and add those missing properties? Maybe also deleting unused properties?

I'm also wondering, because the type of the ABAP structure of the entity type differs: In the SAP project, the type is the database view of the CDS view and on the other hand side, the ABAP structure name is empty at my new project. Is that also a problem?

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

nothafts
Explorer
0 Kudos

Issue was solved by just redefining the original service again in the project. Then, you could see the new fields/entities and their associations

Answers (0)