Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error after running T-CODE #ABAP_Trial

akki_gt
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have been trying to run few t-codes but it ends up giving attached error. For example, if I run RZ11, and search for login/accept_sso2_ticket and click on Display I receive this error. Same error is seen for /n/ui5/theme_designer. I am using abap trial 7.51 SP02. #ABAP_trial

Thanks & Regards,

Akshay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

akki_gt
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Peeps,

I was able to get the transactions running by installing Oracle's version of JDK. Earlier I was running it on openJDK.

Regards,

Akshay

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

deepak-kalra
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Akshay,

Dump in ABAP program "CL_GUI_CFW" is mostly due to fault SAP GUI. Which version of SAP GUI you are using correctly?

Usually in such situations, I prefer to check if this is a single user issue or group user issue.
My suggestion is to uninstall SAP GUI and install latest version of SAP GUI and try again.

To download latest version of SAP GUI please go to
Support.sap.com --> Software Downlaod --> INSTALLATIONS & UPGRADES --> By Category --> SAP FRONTEND COMPONENTS --> SAP GUI FOR WINDOWS

Regards
Deepak

akki_gt
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Deepak,

I am using SAP GUI 7.50 for java environment which came in bundled with the abap trial version for developers. This system is installed on my linux.

It should be a single user issue since it's the trial version and I am the only one using it, unless other users who installed it are facing the same issue.

And in order to download the latest version of GUI an S-ID is required which I don't possess.