Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error During Import of Request in Cloud Transport Management

motiononme1
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have set up the Cloud Transport Management as per the SAP Hana Academy channel "BTP DevOps: Transport Management Pt 1".

During the Import of changes into the Quality system, I am receiving the below Error.

"Transport request '<xxxxxx> - with TMS' (id: 15): Exception during start of deployment for deploy type 'SLP_CTS': Error during deployment initialization: Not Found"

Below are the account details.

1. Provider : AWS
  2. Region : US East (VA)
  3. Cloud Management Tools: Feature Set B.
  4. Destination URL : https://deploy-service.cfapps.us10-001.hana.ondemand.com/slprot/<Org_Name>/<Space_name>/slp.

Below the details of the Quality Node is the Cloud Transport Manager

1. Allow Upload to Node - enabled
  2. Perform Notification - enabled
  3. Forward Mode - Auto
  4. Content Type - Multi-target Application
  5. Deployment Strategy - default.

Any input on the matter is greatly appreciated. 🙂

Regards,

Sandeep

Willem_Pardaens
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

This should work, so best to double-check the configuration/destinations/..

Harald_Stevens
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

as Willem already proposed: do a connection check for the destination used in the transport node definition.

If you used 'Basic Authentication' with a user, who is 'space developer' in the target space, the expected return code is '200'. If you receive something different (401, 403, 500, ...) there is something wrong with your destination.

For other kinds of authorization (OAuth2Password) things are a little more complicated and less easy to check.

Kind regard
Harald

motiononme1
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi harald.stevens / willem.pardaens ,

Thank you for responding.

The destination is reachable. I am receiving the below Success Message.

"Connection to "tmsqa" established. Response returned: "200: OK"

harald.stevens : I am using 'Basic Authentication' only and enable the same user with "Space Supporter".

regards,

Sandeep

Harald_Stevens
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

could you try one thing: in your destination replace 'cfapps' by 'cf' (see documentation: https://help.sap.com/docs/cloud-transport-management/sap-cloud-transport-management/c...)

It didn't make a difference in the past, but it might do so with these extension data centers (us10-001).

After doing this change you will have to reenter the password of the user and you should still receive return code 200 for the connection check.

Kind regards,
Harald

motiononme1
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi harald.stevens ,

Thank you for the input, I have replaced the URL still getting Fatal Error.

Observation:

In the quality subaccount, devOpsBtpApp-db and devOpsBtpApp-dest instances are getting deployed but no application service in the CF space.

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)