Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error: "Service Unavailable" in SCP Business Rules Editor

aaruljothi
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have subscribed to and enabled SCP Cloud Platform Workflow and Business rules, portal and Web IDE in our enterprise NEO trial account. I have set up the roles and configured the Business rules service under Configure Business Rules Runtime,Configure Business Rules Repository and when launching the editor from "Manage Rules Project", I am getting a "Service Unavailable" error. I checked the entitlements and can see the Business Rules service with Standard, Basic and lite version.

Can you please let me know if I am missing something? I am new to SCP Workflows and Business Rules. I have dozenth on-prem WF and BRF+.

Regards,

Aruljothi Arumugam

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Archana
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

For Neo, you do not need any entitlements. The service should already be enabled in the trial. All you need is assign the roles and click on the rule editor application. If the issue still exists then please raise a ticket on LOD-BPM-RUL component.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

fabricio_beneduzi
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi aruljothi.arumugam16 how did you fixed follow issue?

"Entitlement is missing. Assign entitlement to access Business Rules editor by following the procedure". I tried to check the entitlements but not able to see the service plans to assign the business rules.

For me using NEO show this Entitlement missing error.

aaruljothi
Participant

Hi Fabricio,

I raised an incident with SAP and got it resolved.

fabricio_beneduzi
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Nice, thanks for your answer

Archana
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

I see you raised the issue, it seemed to have been fixed.

aaruljothi
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Archana,

Yes, got it resolved. Thanks.

Archana
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello,

Any reason for using Neo trial? If no mandatory reasons, then I would recommend you to use CF trial for your business rules requirements. You can follow the tutorial here to get started and learn about business rules https://developers.sap.com/mission.cp-rules-get-started.html

aaruljothi
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Archana,

Thanks for your reply. We are using neo for other services such as Workflow, CPI etc. We weighed the option of migrating from NEO to CF but since CF has not matured fully we have deferred the migration. This trial is only for development purposes and will get a full version for testing and production.

From this morning, I am getting the below error

"Entitlement is missing. Assign entitlement to access Business Rules editor by following the procedure". I tried to check the entitlements but not able to see the service plans to assign the business rules.

Regards,

Aruljothi Arumugam