Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERROR SWF_UTL_001100 with WORKFLOW rule AC00000148

Ahmed_Yahya
Participant
0 Kudos

error appeared when executing workflow WS00000038 for PR single release :

Rule AC00000148 ended with an exception - Message no. SWF_UTL_001100

the problem is when simulating the rule in PFAC , the test fails with error " No agent found, termination! "

element " release code " in rule container reads from structure RM06B-FRGAB which is linked to customization of release strategy without classification. it is not working with release with classification.

evidence: press simulation, F4 for release code, opens a menu without any release codes which are already created in customization. press create new, it goes to menu " setup procedure without classification "

I believe the issue is in the rule itself not able to determine the proper agent. in that case what is the correct rule to use ? or may be creating a custom rule ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

StephaneBailleu
Active Contributor

Hi

Workflow WS00000038 is being triggered with the event releasestep created and the parameter release code is mandatory.

So if your workflow starts it means that the PR (mm module) has correctly determined which release procedure should start.

However the release strategy does not detemine the agent which should process the workflow unless you fill a table or make it in the exit. However the customising of the release code to trigger one of the method or the other is only availble for the release procedure with classification

The Workflow indicator is also used to control role resolution:

• "1 - Role Resolution with Group, Code and Plant (T16FW)"
    Here you use a role resolution that is supplied in the standard system. To do so, you must assign the release point in the section Workflow (see below).
  • "9 - Role Resolution via User Exit"
    Here you use customer exit M06B0001 to define a role resolution of your own.

Best regards

keohanster
Active Contributor

Hi Ahmed,

It's been a while since I played with release codes, but I can tell you that there is no reason why you can't create your own Rule to determine the recipients of a release task, unless you are planning on using an SAP-delivered WF template right out of the box.

This is seldom the case in my experience, where we use the SAP-delivered WF templates as a starting point for what can be done.

I would ask an MM person to help set up your release codes; there shouldn't be any problem with using classifications for release codes, though that would impact the coding behind your custom rule.

Have fun,

Sue

Ahmed_Yahya
Participant
0 Kudos

thanks , I debugged the FM and found the issue.