cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error when creating a project - Business Application Studio - FIORI Application generator

ALEJONO
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi.

I'm following this tutorial https://developers.sap.com/tutorials/sapui5-101-create-project.html
for Creating an empty SAPUI5 Project in Business Application Studio with SAP Fiori tools.

Every time I reach step 3, in which an empty project must be created, I run Fiori Application Generator, complete all the sub-steps without any problems and click on Finish, then project generation starts but always ends showing up this error:

The extension providing 'sap.ux.application.modeler.info' view is not capable of restoring it.
Want to help fix this? Please inform the extension developer to register a reviver.

Could anybody tell me the cause of this error and maybe how to avoid it in order to successfully create the project?

Kind regards,

Ale.

0 Kudos

Hi Ale,

can you provide more details like

• when was the BAS dev space created
  • what is the version of Fiori tools application modeler build-in extension?

Also if possible, a video showing the issue?

Thanks & Regards,

Uwe

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

klaus_keller
Contributor

Hi Ale,

There are known problems in some circumstances. Did you do as request in step "3: Create a new project"

1. First, you need to select the workspace for your project by choosing from menu File > Open Workspace and select projects folder.

before you generated the app? If not, that might cause this issue.

Cheers,
Klaus