cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extension Development for SAP Web IDE missing. Shows as unreachable.feature.0

0 Kudos

Hello,

I am unable to create SAP Web IDE Extension in SAP Web IDE full-stack. Infact the whole template category "Extensions and Plugin" is missing from the project wizzard.

When looking at available extensions for WEB IDE I see that "Extension Development for SAP Web IDE" plugin has errors and shows up as unreachable.feature.0

Does anyone have an idea what might be wrong here?

/Andri

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

RazK
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Andri,

The issue should be fixed now - Please confirm.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention!

Regards - Raz

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

RazK
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Andri,

Thanks for the confirmation.

Can you share what extension you're trying to develop?

You can contact our team through our generic email: sapwebide@sap.com.

Regards - Raz

RazK
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

HI Andri,

The issue is clearer now...Let me check.

Regards - Raz

Hey Raz,

Thank you so much! I can confirm that it is working now.

RazK
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Andri,

Thanks for the info.

Please make sure that the SAP Web IDE extension development extension 🙂 is turned on.

Regards - Raz

0 Kudos

Hello Raz,

Thats exactly the problem. Unreachable.feature.0 is the "Extension Development for SAP Web IDE" so I can not turn it on.

In my trial account I have the extension "Extension Development for SAP Web IDE" so there is no problem there. But in my company factory account, the extension is missing and we have Unreachable.feature.0 instead.

regards,
Andri

RazK
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Andri,

Can you share more information - trial or factory account, SAP Web IDE URL, etc.

Are you following a specific tutorial, blog, documentation - can you share the link?

Regards - Raz

0 Kudos

Hello Raz,

I am using a factory account, and the url is: https://webidecp-XXXXXXXXXX.dispatcher.eu3.hana.ondemand.com/ (with account technical name redacted)

I was going go check out creating an Web IDE extension but got stuck on step 2 when I could not see the "SAP Web IDE Extension" template.

Here is webide_di connection (if thats relevant)

Here is the error response from the plugin

Feature is not available
Either the feature unreachable.feature.0reference URL https://webidecp-sapwebide.dispatcher.eu3.hana.ondemand.com/webideplugindevelopment_s4b86a385/client... is invalid or the feature isnot available: Server returned HTTP response code500for URL https://webidecp-sapwebide.dispatcher.eu3.hana.ondemand.com/webideplugindevelopment_s4b86a385/client... Response body:<html><head><title>Error report</title></head><body><h1>HTTP Status500- An internalapplication error occurred.Request:454619050 sapwebide:webidecp</h1></body></html>
Feature destination information
The feature is coming from a destination named webideplugindevelopment_s4b86a385 and account sapwebide