Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

BorisZarske
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Jagan,

For your use cases beyond pure temporary evaluation or learning, also consider to use free tier for SAP BTP - there, you can also use free tier plans of many SAP BTP services without getting charged (and with the option to change to priced plans where needed, without having to migrate to another environment).

Find more information here: SAP Business Technology Platform Try and Buy

Best regards,
Boris

dpolovitola
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Jagan,

I'm not an SAP Expert, but my understanding of the BTP Trial account system is that after the 90 days are over, the account will be deleted along with any data and configurations. Once the current 90 days end, you can once again create a new trial account. My recommendations would be the following:

• Consider purchasing a BTP license, as this will enable you to preserve your account (and it's data) for as long as the service is active (this is also the ONLY way to actually extend your current trial account)
  • Before the trial ends, document any changes and configurations made in the BTP trial environment
  • Before the trial ends, export or save any data contained in the BTP Trial environment

Documenting any changes and saving backup data are essential steps regardless of using a BTP Trial or Licensed account, nothing wrong with a little extra precaution.

If you definitely want to continue using BTP Trial accounts, you will need to create a new one and redo the changes and configurations, as well as import the data from the previous BTP Trial environment. For more information check the following documentation. Remember, an SAP BTP trial account must not be used for production use or team development. You are not permitted to use the trial account in any productive or commercial manner.

Best regards.

- Daniel