Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failed to load UI5 component for navigation intent

Iqbol
Explorer
0 Kudos

Fiori standard app - Failed to load UI5 component for navigation intent

Hi,

I am trying to launch a standard Fiori app from my client system(SAP FIORI FOR SAP S/4HANA 1909). I have activated related sap ui5 application and odata service but when i open the app in launchpad it gives below error. Can anyone please advice how to resolve it.

App could not be opened because the SAP UI5 component of the application could not be loaded.Failed to load UI5 component for navigation intent "#PurchaseOrder-create

It shows following errors:

When I opened the application from Fiori Launchpad:

When I opened F12->network analyzer it shows following component.js is not loading/missing error:

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

HJRavi
Explorer
0 Kudos

Please check if the service is active in SICF or no. If active & still cannot access , run the security trace on the user-id.

I hope it helps.

Regards,

Ravi

Iqbol
Explorer
0 Kudos

I ran security trace after attempt to open the fiori application, security trace shows all authrization check was successful, but still did not open the app. Thanks for answer.

rashmitabhujabal
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi iqbol_ad53,

Did you already got your answer for this post? Can you please help me for this solution ,even I am also getting similar type of issue in my application for a custom developed UI5 app ,which is not loading due to component failed to load for navigation intent .

Regards,

Rashmita

former_member297605
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ikboljon .... What is the Fiori app id? Have you checked the configuration steps for activating the app as per the fiori apps library?

Please check if the user has been assigned a role that provides access to the navigation intent "PurchaseOrder-create" via a fiori catalog. You can use transactions /UI2/FLIA to check if the user already has been assigned a role which has the above navigation intent.

Also, in F12 check the "console" to see entries that have the 404 status code. Check if those services are activated in SICF. The fiori apps library should provide you with this information anyway for the said Fiori app id

Hope this helps.

Regards

Ranjit

Iqbol
Explorer
0 Kudos

Fiori App id is F0842A. i checked ""PurchaseOrder-create" from /UI2/FLIA and yes i have this role already added. I activated services mentioned in app id from sicf and /IWFND/MAINT_SERVICE, but did not work. Thanks anyways for your answer.

former_member297605
Active Participant
0 Kudos

There is something wrong with the intent you have shown for app id F0842A (Manage Purchase Orders (Version 2). Where did you get that intent from?

As per the Fiori apps library the intent for this app is PurchaseOrder-manage. Check the below URL and make sure those services and odata are activated. Also check the catalog provided in the below URL and ensure your custom catalog has the same intent.

Fiori apps library - F0842A

https://fioriappslibrary.hana.ondemand.com/sap/fix/externalViewer/#/detail/Apps('F0842A')/S17OP