cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fiori Client Cloud Build (Unable to download app)

abdullahgunes
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am generating custom Fiori Client for IOS and Android on hana cloud platform . It's working for android and i can install apk file to device. But when i try to install to iphone, i am getting error like sap note 2501959 - "Unable to download app, could not be downloaded at this time" when installing iOS enterpr.... I tried to install with Itunes but faced same error.

Sap note not solved my problem , i am still getting same error. I tried all the options I found. (like this).

Also , when i analyze the IOS app build log on hana cloud platform, I have found such mistakes, could this be the cause of the error?

Anybody can help or advice us .

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

LudoNoens
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Being unable to install the IPA on your iOS device is usually caused by code signing issues. If your device is not registered in the provisioning profile, the app will not be installed (either over-the-air, or via iTunes sync).

Please confirm the certificate and provisioning profile used for building the iOS app.

Thanks,
Ludo

0 Kudos

Hello Ludo,

I am facing the same problem. Adding a new Apple device in the Provisioning Profile means that we need to use an Ad-hoc type one, so it is not possible to use an App Store Distribution type for this kind o of apps?.

Best regards,

Rommel

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

LudoNoens
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

@Atilio Rommel Huerta Robles

You can use the distribution profile as well.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am also facing the same error when trying to install app on iPAD which was built using the Mobile Service on SAP Cloud Platform. My iOS version is 9.5 and I am using my trial account to build the app.

Would appreciate any pointers how to solve it.

Thanks

Sundeep

LudoNoens
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Sundeep,

Besides the answer I've provided above already, have you selected a minimum iOS version when building the application?

Thanks,
Ludo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, a question: Is it a problem building the app, or downloading it?. I've the same error when I tried to build the iOS app.

Thanks,

Angel O.

abdullahgunes
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Angel,

It's about installing problem.

I build application on cloud platform. When try to install i getting this error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok, then I guess is not the same problem. I can't build for iOS yet.

Thanks!