cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fiori Freestyle deploy On-premise

rcaziraghi
Participant

Hello experts,

I was trying to redeploy a Fiori Freestyle application to an On-premise environment using BAS (npm run deploy), but I've got the following error:

A dynpro popup has been opened during processing (SAPLSETX/0100)

My best guess is that the screen in question is this:

I've researched this error but had no luck. I've found the following link:

https://help.sap.com/viewer/825270ffffe74d9f988a0f0066ad59f0/CF/en-US/b33d8584d425486fb4c250e5b01497...

However this did not worked for me.

This error does not happen every time I try to deploy. Thanks in advance for any help on this!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

WouterLemaire
Active Contributor

It seems that your logon language is different than the original one. Can you try changing your logon language in SU01 to the original language of the app? I think you can find the original language when opening the app in se80.

rcaziraghi
Participant
0 Kudos

Sorry Wouter, allow me to corret myself. For some reason I don't know yet, the logon language was changed in SU01. Thank you Wouter!

rcaziraghi
Participant
0 Kudos

After some research, I found out why the language was changing. I was the culprit. I was working in the Custom Fields and Logic program and changing the language on FLP as I was doing it, through this link:

This configuration replicates to the logon language in SU01 transaction, so that's why I was getting this error. There's some cache in this configuration too because I had to change the language and wait for a while for it to work. I've learned two new things from this error. Thank you again, Wouter!

Answers (0)