cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gateway Service with CDS mapping

0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have an issue with a gateway service which is mapped straight to a CDS view. The gateway service is used to return customer details, out of KNA1 as well as other address tables. The issue i am facing occurs when attempting to add additional fields in to the mapping of the CDS view in transaction SEGW. I have added the SORTL field from KNA1 into the CDS view. I have then added the property into the entity type by right clicking - import properties etc. Now in the service implementation folder i have added the new property into the mapping shown in the attached screenshot.

The service then appears to generate/activate perfectly fine however when i come out of change mode or leave the transaction an reenter SEGW; the SORTL field is then missing from the Element column and does not appear in the metadata of the service. Is there something i am missing?

Any help is much appreciated

Thanks

Chris

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

maheshpalavalli
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Andre_Fischer
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

And if your fields show up in your SEGW project after you have applied the note that has been recommended by Mahesh and you still don't see the fields in the SAP Gateway Client don't forget to cleanup the metadata Cache in the SAP Gateway Client.

Metadata • Cleanup Cache • On Both Systems

BR

Andre

0 Kudos

Thank you Mahesh, very helpful

maheshpalavalli
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

🙂 you can close this message if the issue is solved!

https://blogs.sap.com/2013/04/03/how-to-close-a-discussion-and-why/