Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting error while configuring SAP system in VSCode

mayur_01
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello SAP experts,

I'm trying to configure SAP system to VScode for the first time, i have go through with multiple blog post but unable to do it. getting below error while configuring it in VScode. please help me out as this issue is pending from last 2 month.

When we check with using link getting this error

1. Error during processing of system information: Error: connect ECONNREFUSED 182.168.3.40:443 

When we check with Ip address getting this error

2. The system URL is using a self-signed security certificate.

mayur_01_1-1712737406742.png

Thank you in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi Mayur,
please check out this help page which explains how to configure your machine to trust the ABAP system SSL certificate:
https://help.sap.com/docs/SAP_FIORI_tools/17d50220bcd848aa854c9c182d65b699/4b318bede7eb4021a8be385c4... 

Best regards
Matthias

mayur_01
Explorer
0 Kudos
Hello Matthias, i have already explore the blog which you sent, unfortunately it won't work for me. please suggest another solution. Thank you
mamartins
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you already clicked on the link that appears bellow the error message? It seems that have the instructions on how to deal it the error.

But I suspect that will tell you to use a browser to get a copy of the mentioned self signed certificate and import it on your local computer, in order to let your local system recognize it as trusted.

Example: https://support.kaspersky.com/cyber-trace/4.3/174127

mayur_01
Explorer
0 Kudos

I have try this approach earlier, clicked on that link and followed the steps but still not worked at my side

mayur_01
Explorer
0 Kudos

I have check the blog post which you sent, still issue is not resolved.
Kindly refer below screen-shot for your reference. loaded metadata in Dev System.

mayur_01_0-1713252085921.png