cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting Error while consuming S/4HANA On Premise destination in SAP MDK Application.

madhav15
Explorer
0 Kudos

Greetings to all,

I am working on consuming S/4HANA on Premise system destination through SAP BTP Cloud foundry Environment in Mobile Services . I have configured all in BTP and Mobile services through this blog. I am able to deploy the application in Mobile Services and Cloud Foundry, but facing two different errors in both. In Mobile Services I am facing will rollback to previous metadata issue.

While in deploying cloud foundry there is Routes Quota Exceeded for Org error (this is not trial account) and application routes are not creating.

and getting 401 after running in web:

Here is BTP destination configuration for same:

Kindly help me to resolve this issue, and if need for some more information please mention me.

Regards,

Madhav

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Please check your destination to your on premise S/4 system. In Mobile Services for your app, under Mobile Connectivity, the security for the destination is typically set to "Cloud Connector SSO" for an on premise connection like this. You should verify the configuration in the Cloud Connector and Backend system to correctly propagate the user identity to the backend.

On the Mobile Connectivity screen click the Launch in Browser icon for the destination to open a new tab that will connect to the backend service. If the tab opens and displays the service information without you needing to enter any user credentials that is a good sign. If not, review and troubleshoot the connection further.