cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HANA SDI Remote Subscription not replicating anymore to the Replicated tables

0 Kudos

Hi SAP SDI experts!!

Past few months I have been working on SDI that is connecting on-premise HDB to HANA DB on Cloud foundry. Was able to connect successfully through HANAAdapter and the Virtual tables have the live data,
Created Replicated tables Like the Virtual tables.
Created Remote Subscription for the replication from Virtual table to Replicated table.
Inserted the initial load of records from the Virtual table to the replicated table
then Altered the Subscription for QUEUE and then DISTRIBUTE

the replicated tables showed live data for a couple of days, then suddenly it stopped working. Have you faced this scenario before? Am I missing any step? Could you please guide me on this for any troubleshooting steps I need to carry?

Also, there are not exceptions recorded in neither of the systems, hence not sure what I can check.
Have also tried few troubleshooting steps following this blog:

https://blogs.sap.com/2017/12/09/hana-sdi-smart-data-integration-2.0-h2h-real-time-replication-lesso...

was not able to change the value for DDL scan interval in minutes as the Remote source is running other than the queries on _SYS_TASK due to insufficient privileges, did not find any anomalies!

Hope to hear from the community soon!

Thanks and Regards,

Priyanka

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)