cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HCI-DS: Can't logon to SAP Cloud Platform Integration website

dirugadr
Participant

Hi!

The Administrator of the site gave me access to the web site, as I can see in the image below:

However, when I try to logon to https://<app>.us3.hana.ondemand.com/DSoD/ and enter the organization's name

my user is verified and then I receive an error message saying "User is not included in the organization. Contact your security administrator for assistance."

We were unable to solve this issue. What are we missing? Is there any other step we should complete in order to grant me the access?

For some reason, the button "Send Activation Email" seems to be "broken" since it's not sending emails to nobody, even the people that already have access to HCI-DS. Do you think that could be the root cause of the problem?

Thanks in advance

Adrián

dirugadr
Participant
0 Kudos

Well, for some reason, deleting the user from the console and creating it again, and then send again the confirmation email worked for us.

Thank you for the response.

Adrián

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member423067
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Adrian,

I check in my system. send activation button should be enabled, even if the activation mail was already sent earlier.

Please raise ticket with SAP and check. could be some bug.

with regards,

Nazeer

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

balazsbence95
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Suggest you to log an SAP incident to support component LOD-HCI-DS-OPS.

Regards,
Bence

IvanBukharev
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Adrian

please check SAP NOTE 2875761

Contact user assigned the role Security Administrator to

1)check the roles of your use

2)remove then add you to the user list -(THAT ONE HELPS ME WHEN IT HAPPEN)

Access the SAP ID service portal as this handles logging in: accounts.sap.com

• note: make sure to check S-User, P-User as well as email address if appropriate