Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create a odata service from cds views with the public cloud trial

jonash01
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hey,

I am following this blog How to create External API using custom CDS view on S/4 Hana Cloud | SAP Blogs and I am using the trial version of the public cloud SAP S/4HANA, Public-Edition-Testversion.

Under the extensibility section I only find the custom fields tile.

Does this blog even work on the trial version?

BR

JulianoRomanato
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello jonash01.

How are you? I have excluded the Tag "SAP S/4HANA Cloud" and included the Tag "SAP S/4HANA Cloud Extensibility" for this question, as Custom CDS Views are related to Extensibility.

Regards.

Juliano Romanato.

Tayane
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

We helped you to accept the answer, since there were no updates after 7 days.

You can unaccept it anytime if the answer provided was not helpful enough and you have further questions.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

FernandaKlauck
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Dear Jonas,

Thank you for your question.

I am not sure if in the trial version all of the functionalities are available to test once for any kind of configuration it is required a database powered by the customer, and maybe the data which is need to the extensibility is not available in the trial version.

Anyway, following you can find a blog where one of our experts explain the basics of creating, finding and using OData service in Custom Business Objects and Custom CDS Views: SAP S/4HANA Cloud Extensibility – Basics of creating, finding and using OData service in Custom Busi...

I hope this blog can help you.

Kind regards.

Answers (0)