Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to perform Unit testing for CPI artifacts

rahulpippalla
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can we perform unit testing for CPI artifacts without any third party application like MuleSoft unit testing

thanks,

Pavana Rahul Pippalla.

Ryan-Crosby
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pavana,

A lot of times I end up using Postman to test out scenarios that I am working on - depends on the scenario really.

Regards,

Ryan Crosby

Martin-Pankraz
Active Contributor

Hi Pavana,

see my blog series how to achieve unit testing for groovy scripts within your iflows. For blackbox testing of your iFlows have a look at partner solutions like Figaf. daniel.graversen might elaborate further on that topic.

Postman runner scripts would also work but require more effort on your side.

Let the community know what you decided in the end 🙂

KR

Martin

DG
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks martin-pankraz for the mention. there is a lot of good stuff in the blog you posted.

And now I guess there exist the script collection.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

MortenWittrock
Active Contributor

Hi Pavana

There is a very interesting capability on the Cloud Integration roadmap: Integration flow test with persistence of the test case and API support

In a nutshell, it's an upgraded and improved version of the current simulation capability. However, right now it's planned for 2024. Until then, you can unit test e.g. mappings and scripts using simulation, but it's a completely manual effort.

Have fun with CPI!

Regards,

Morten

PriyankaChak
Active Contributor

Hi Pavana,

There is no similar concept of munit in CPI. But, there is a simulation feature available. You can try that out.

https://blogs.sap.com/2020/04/13/integration-flow-simulation-in-sap-cloud-platform-integration/

Regards,

Priyanka