Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to report an incident on SAP CAL Fully Activated package 1809

Matthias_G
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello community,

we have a CAL installation on AWS for the 1809 Best Practice "Fully Activated Appliance". Can I report an incident for this system the same way I do it for "normal" installations? I do not know which product or installation to choose as it does not appear in System->Status like a "normal" one...

Is it foreseen to do this or not?

Thanks for the info in advance!

BR

Matthias

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JoergWolf
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Matthias,

start with posting your issue here in this forum, and then we can check how to best solve it.

Please also check this blog if your problem is covered there already:

https://blogs.sap.com/2018/12/12/sap-s4hana-1809-fully-activated-appliance-known-issues/

Best, Joerg

Matthias_G
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Joerg, thanks for your proposal, makes sense.

I will open a new thread with my actual question because it is not mentioned in your "known issues" blog. It is about integration PP/DS and ERP, something is not working right in our "fully activated appliance" and I have checked all I know about and don't find what is wrong.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

stanimir_eisner
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Matthias,

It depends on whether you have ordered the SAP CAL subscription and brought a valid SAP product license. If yes, you can follow the standard SAP support process. Otherwise you can rely on community support only, i.e. you can put your findings in another community question.

Best regards,

Stanimir

Matthias_G
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thank you for the explanation Stanimir. I will go with community support first and open a new thread for my actual question. Thanks again!