cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to set up automatic email notifications to the message creator in incidents.

dang_thanhdung
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

In SolMan 7.2 .I want the system to automatically send email notifications when I reply or change the status on an incident in Sol Man 2, instead of users having to click the 'Add to Watchlist' button to receive emails.

Is there any way to configure SolMan to address this issue?

Thanks and best regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Hi,

I will try to briefly describe the procedure ....

To set up notifications, you need to do several steps:

1. In the WEB UI, in the "Service Operations" - "Mail Forms" section, you need to create a new Mail Form

2. In the CRMC_ACTION_DEF transaction, select the profile used in your transaction type. Create an action that will refer to the previously created Mail Form using the SEND_MAIL_WITH_MAIL_FORMS method

3. In transaction SPPFDETCRM, specify the conditions under which the notification will be sent.

If you need more detailed instructions for each item, please let me know.

dang_thanhdung
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Daurenbek Nugumanov,

Thank you for your feedback. I apologize for the delayed response.

I tried following your instructions, but I couldn't execute them successfully. I couldn't find the 'Service Operations' and I'm not sure what to fill in the Tcode CRMC_ACTION_DEF. Could you provide more details? Are you certain that you are using Solution Manager 7.2?

Additionally, is it possible to set a default or make the 'Add to Watch List' button required when creating an incident?