Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hyperlink from Chart to filitered Table

mghandour1
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi community,

I am trying to to insert a hyperlink into my chart and I want to be redirected into a page with a filtered table taking the same filters as the chart. How can I do that? is the functionality still not available? or is there a way of doing it?

Could you please tell me step by steps how I could do that in Sap analytics cloud?

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

mghandour1
Explorer

Hi andrew.liu02 thanks for your reply,

I actually want to do the opposite, so from chart to table because it doesn't function proprely, i.e the table does not get filtered out

Hi mghandour,

I see! I don't believe there is a capability to hyperlink into a specific table, but I have escalated your question and asked a moderator for review.

Best,

Andrew

0 Kudos

Hi mghandour,

You can right click on your table, then Hover over "+ Add", and click "Hyperlink". You will then be taken to a Hyperlink tab on the right displayed as below:

Here, you may select that you'd like to link to a page, URL, or specific story. In your case, you'd pick "Page" and then specify the page you'd like the hyperlink to navigate to.

You may also click "Apply selected dimension as a filter" to filter your page based on the dimension you set the hyperlink on.

For a more detailed approach: https://blogs.sap.com/2020/04/30/sap-analytics-cloud-hyperlinking/

Hope this helps!

mghandour1
Explorer
0 Kudos

Yes the option is available but the table does not get filtered out after I click on the hyperlink in the chart...

SayedZubair
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mohammed,

If you are looking for hyperlink from chart to a detailed table with dimension getting filtered, yes it is possible. Add hyperlink on the chart and direct it to the table.

Regards,

Sayed Zubair