Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iflow deployment failed error

PavanKumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I could not able to deploy iflows in trail CPI the status of iflows is in starting status only i have tried to undeploy and deploy many times it is not deploying coming as deployment failed as below always(IFLOW status as starting).

Please suggest

Regards

Pavan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hello Pavan,

I have the same deployment issue in Cloud Foundry environment.

Did you get a solution in the meanwhile?

Regards,

Thorsten

PavanKumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Throsten,

Got help from sap team, may be its a bug in trial i have mentioned a comment in below blog and It got resolved by the team.you can also try the same if you still facing the issue.

https://blogs.sap.com/2019/06/19/sap-cloud-platform-integration-is-now-available-on-cloud-foundry-cf...

Regards

Pavan

0 Kudos

Hello,

Am facing the same issue. Now, am able to see the error for the iflow in monitoring screen.

Error :- "SAP CPI [CONTENT][CONTENT DEPLOY][Generation Failed] : while trying to get the length of a null array loaded from local variable 'buf' error.png"

PavanKumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

are you facing this issue for only iflow or all i flows? for me i couldn't able to deploy any iflow.

Regards

Pavan

0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

Thanks for responding. Actually, am not able to deploy, even single Iflows.

regards,

Ravi

robsonchiarello
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

By your description I would say that a tenant restart is required.

I would advise you to raise a ticket under LOD-HCI-PI-OPS component describing your issue and providing the screenshot.

Cheers.

Robson

PavanKumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Robson,

Thanks for your reply, I am using trial access i don't have an S-user id to raise a ticket,any alternative solution?

Regards

Pavan