cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In SAP Process Automation Unable to delete Published Action

0 Kudos

I have created a Connector-->Action in SAP build process Automation.

After successfully Release I Published the same. Now when I try to delete the Published version it throws below Error.

Im not using it anywhere else unable to delete the Action .Kindly suggest .

Thanks and Regards

Sahasranaman

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Archana
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Sahasranaman,

In general, you cannot delete any project in BPA until it has released, deployed or published version and that has dependencies with other projects. For that you have go to Lobby, and first delete the dependencies, and then delete all released versions and finally you can delete the project. If the project has dependencies, you will be notified ( as the error dialog you see )

- To delete dependencies from the project, go to the Project Settings ( gear icon in the Overview page of the project) and then go into the dependencies to delete them.

- Once you have deleted the dependencies, then you can go and delete the all released versions, and then the project

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Dan_Wroblewski
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Here's what Venkat is referring to.

I would imagine that you will need to undeploy/unrelease any project that uses that dependency, and then remove the dependency from the editable version.

0 Kudos

daniel.wroblewski You are right venkat_vyza also has described the same.But I somehow got misguided to some other page of the SPA Projects .

What ever venkat_vyza mentioned is same as archana.shukla

Thanks and Regards

Sahasranaman

Venkat_Vyza
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi @sahasranaman,

Go to the Process where you used this Action earlier. Go the Settings - Project Properties - Dependences. Delete this Action project as a dependency and Save. Then try to delete it.

Thank you,

Venkat Vyza

0 Kudos

Hi venkat_vyza

I tried to check Dependencies but there are no Delete options