Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

invoice not generated incase of ADS errors

Yasin
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

incase of any ADS errors or AS Java fail the invoice is not getting generated in the system. is there any way to allow the invoice to be generated and saved on the system regardless of ADS status

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Ryan-Crosby
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Yasin,

Technically yes, but until you solve your ADS issue you wouldn't be able to print/email your form invoices. You would have to change the timing of the outputs to 1, 2, or 3 instead of timing 4 (immediate).

Regards,

Ryan Crosby

Yasin
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rayan,

Yes it is clear i will not be able to print or email the invoice till solving the ADS issue, but for now i want the invoice at least to be generated and saved regardless. is it SPRO config or ADS config? how it can be achieved.

Thanks

Ryan-Crosby
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

yasin.n No, it's settings in the condition records for the associated output type. You would need to update the timing on all condition records that are relevant (meaning bill-to customers).

Yasin
Active Participant
0 Kudos

you mean NACE ?

Ryan-Crosby
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

yasin.n No, it would be VV32 for changing output condition records related to billing.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Simple answer.... No. 🙂

Yasin
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, Juan

can you provide explanation why it is not possible? is it SPRO config or ADS config

what is the problem if both processes were sperate !

Thanks

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is (for most companies) a critical process.

The issue here is not how to continue without it, it should be how I make my ADS Java System Highly Available.