Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iRPA Cloud Studio - Test Automation (Debug) is not initiating

agyilmazturk
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

I am trying to debug my automation but when I click Test button, it is not working.

It hangs like this forever.

This is the Desktop Agent version and status;

P.S : The agents working fine in the unattended mode, when they are triggered by a workflow step.

Best Regards,

Gokhan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

vishal
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi agyilmazturk,

Looks like "Test" button was clicked without any input for the 2 environment variables.

Have you tried giving an input for the two variables ABNTransactionsFilePath & MainABNTransactionsFilePath first and the click on Test button

Note: even a dummy input will do for the 2 env vars if not being used in automation.

Regards,

Vishal Rathi

agyilmazturk
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal,

Thanks for your answer and sorry for the confusion but I actually meant the button below;

Let's call it "Start" button now.

So after I click the start button, the Test Automation window appears but it is in loading state and it hangs like that forever.

Best Regards,

Gokhan

vishal
Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you recheck if agent setup is OK as suggested here. Once done I suggest you further create another simple automation (without any Environment Variables) and run in attended mode to rule out agent setup issues (ensure agent is in ready-attended mode before you start, sometimes restarting agent helps to enforce setting)

agyilmazturk
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal,

Thanks for the link. Agent setup is OK. (By the way, the agent is working fine at Unattended Mode already). I tried without Environment Variables but the result is the same.

I started to think that this is a bug :(.

Best Regards,

Gokhan