cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is SAP BPA integrated with Notifications on SAP Build Work Zone Standard Edition?

MustafaBensan
Active Contributor

Hello SAP Community,

I would like to trigger task notifications from SAP Build Process Automation workflows to the notification feature of SAP Build Work Zone, standard edition, without having to custom build this via the API. Looking at the Enabling Notifications from Cloud Solutions documentation, only SAP S/4HANA Cloud, SAP IBP and SAP BTP, ABAP environment seem to be supported out-of-the-box.

I'd appreciate a confirmation that this requirement is indeed a current limitation of SAP Build Process Automation.

Thanks,

Mustafa.

MustafaBensan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi venkat_vyza,

Unfortunately, this does not address my requirement. I am not asking about integrating Task Centre with BPA. I am asking about integrating BPA with the Notification feature of SAP Build Work Zone, Standard Edition.

Regards,

Mustafa.

Dan_Wroblewski
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

You mean you want SPA items o appear in the WZ inbox?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Dan_Wroblewski
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

You can have all inbox items to appear in WZ using the Task Center. See his: https://help.sap.com/doc/ab1cc29fb9aa41889779ce4f699142cd/Cloud/en-US/TaskCenter_PUBLIC_EN_1.pdf

MustafaBensan
Active Contributor

My issue is not getting Build Process Automation tasks to appear in the My Inbox app of SAP Build Work Zone, standard edition. What I am asking is if Build Process Automation tasks are integrated with Notifications in the WZ shell bar as shown below?

Thanks,

Mustafa.