Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue in rendering views

former_member192494
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

When ever i load sap ui5 application in server, i get the below message in console

"Resource Interpreted as stylesheet but transferred with MIME type text/html:

"http:// ...app link..../resources/sap/m/themes/sap_bluecrystal/library.css"."

"Resource Interpreted as stylesheet but transferred with MIME type text/html:

"http:// ...app link..../resources/sap/ui/unified/themes/sap_bluecrystal/library.css"."

There are about 5 to 6 messages like above.

Also the application loads as if, library.css file loaded incompletely and the view looks messed up. Not able to find where am I going wrong.

Can anyone help me in knowing what are these messages and and what are they trying to say.?

Thanks,

Ravikiran

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi Kumar

When you ask for your stylesheet, your server is telling the browser that it is an HTML document (Content-Type: text/html) instead of a stylesheet (Content-Type: text/css).

Hope this helps you

Best Regards,

Suneel...

former_member192494
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Suneel,

Thanks for your immediate reply. Now i understood the issue.

Is this issue a system dependent or browser dependent ?

I see the app loads every file from server and is independent of system or browser, but is there any chance it gets affected as above issue.

The reason i ask the above question is, when the app is loaded from my system it worked fine. But when the actual user tried to load the app from his system, this was the issue faced.

Thanks and Regards,

Ravikiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Oh, can you Make it as JSbin sample so that will try to go through that...iam not sure weather it is possible or not.

Suneel....

former_member192494
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Suneel,

Sorry that i am not able to replicate the situation, since this issue seems to occur for one user in his system in production for which i don't have the access. But i do have the screenshot, for which he has shared.

Thanks and regards,

Ravikiran

SergioG_TX
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ravi,

these issues are system independent. The MIME types are done at the system level so that the web server can serve that file type. if the file type is missing then it will not serve it. if your file is partially loading, maybe it is because of several reasons: file size (you can try minifying it), network latency (check on your network speed) , among other reasons.

it would good to do an analysis of the network speed and if that is good, I suggest you minify the file. there are free tools to perform minification of css, js, files

hope this works

former_member192494
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you Sergio.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

I think that is CSS problem.Check that the resourses are completely loaded or not?

Thanks&Regards

chitti babu

former_member185875
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

We are getting similar issue with theme.

Did you got the solution?

Thanks,

Lakshman Balanagu.

former_member192494
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshman,

We hardly face this issue, in cases when we faced this issue we would do "Empty cache and Hard Reload" for a couple of times. That too, this issue occurs only for few users and only for a short time.

May be you try the way Sergio has explained, the explanation sounds more logical as it is what even we as a team tried doing.

Regards,

Ravikiran