Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with FUIChartFloorplanTableViewCell

Qualiture
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have implemented FUIChartFloorplanTableViewCell (which has the summary and plot area combined). The issue I have is I cannot click on the individual chart items at all (i.e. it doesn't select the item). I can implement the following:

chart.chartView.select(category: 1)

and then it shows the item as selected, as well as the correct value in the summary...

Did I miss something, or is this a bug?

EDIT: I found a similar question https://answers.sap.com/questions/450092/interactive-fuichartview-fuichartviewdelegate.html where it was stated:

The chart content table view cell does not support interactions at this time (for example, selecting values, filtering data, toggling between chart and table views, and so on) whereas the chart floorplan offers interaction.

To me, this sounds a bit strange, since what is the point of having a summary if it doesn't allow to display the summary for a chart value?

However, control FUIChartPlotTableViewCell does allow for user interaction, but then if I also add a FUIChartSummaryTableViewCell control, I have the issue there is no link between the two controls (i.e. the summary cell does not get updated with the selected chart value in the plot cell.

Is there any way I can have the summary updated with the selected chart value?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)