cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LCNC Learning Journey SAP Extension App Question

Sharon
Explorer

I have a question about the Utilize Low-Code/No-Code Applications and Automations for Citizen Developers learning journey. In the section on Build Your First SAP Extension With SAP AppGyver my app appointments are not showing in the AppGyver preview app (1st screenshot).

Also, I saw that if I use the entire "test" URL (https://my346234.crm.ondemand.com/sap/c4c/odata/v1/c4codataapi/$metadata) I get a message that "The entered URL is not recognized as a valid OData service metadata." (2nd screenshot)

If I remove /$metadata from the URL, I get data in AppGyver, but there's still no info in the preview. Some screenshots are below. Any thoughts as to what might be happening are appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

s_hathaway
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi Sharon, I'm the "owner" of this learning journey and I can help with your question. The way we set up the oData API connection for the exercise you mention is with one username and password for all learners. However, what we now see is that when a learner enters the credentials wrong too many times in a row and gets locked out, every other learner is also then getting locked out....not ideal.... 😞

I am working on a better setup to address this, but in the meantime, the credentials have been reset, and this should now work for you. My apologies for the inconvenience. Please feel free to contact me directly if you get stuck again: sandra.hathaway@sap.com

Chandra_Bhushan
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

That's wonderful s_hathaway.

Answers (0)