cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Many incidents are creating in Service Now for Single Alert in SAP Focused Run

0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

In SAP Focused Run system, implemented custom implementation for BADI, BADI_ACC_REACTION_EXT.

Using Service Now API call to create incident in Customer Service Now system.

For one Single Alert many incidents are getting created, as Auto Confirmation on Green Alert is enabled Alerts is confirmed every few minutes, new Alert is creating and new incident also creating.

We have followed the functionality given SAP FRUN team https://support.sap.com/content/dam/support/en_us/library/ssp/alm/sap-focused-run/frun-outbound-conn...

Please provide any alternate solution for this.

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Markus_Schutz
Participant
0 Kudos

You cannot use auto confirmation together with the BADI.

0 Kudos

Hello Markus,

Thanks for updating on this what is alternate solution for this. How to resolve this.

Why SAP team did not inform on this in fact I have raised few incidents with SAP for this functionality as well.

Thanks,

Jwala Deepa

Markus_Schutz
Participant

It's been the first thing they told me whenever I was in contact with them :-). So I can't answer that.

The combination of both doesn't really make sense if you ask me. It sounds like you would want to keep the INC open while the Alert in FRUN is auto-confirmed. Why?

We've implemented a full bi-directional interface (with auto-confirmation turned off). This means as long as the INC is open, the alert is open and the other way around. You can then either confirm the alert to resolve the INC or resolve the INC to confirm the alert. The agent is therefore free to choose where he/she want's work.

0 Kudos

Thanks for the valuable information.

0 Kudos

Hello markus.schutz2,

Thanks for providing details which is very help full. Actually I have to go with "auto-confirmation" on.

Could you please let me know the possibilities to address this issue reducing the more incidents for one alert every few minutes.

Thanks,

Markus_Schutz
Participant
0 Kudos

As far as I know it's not supported. You would either need to find a solution by yourself or contact SAP Support

0 Kudos

Hi Markus,

Could you please confirm that you are capturing Incident number from Service Now API after pushing the alert data and updating in FRUN tables like incident map table using class methods.

Thanks,

Markus_Schutz
Participant

Yes, our SNOW Incident API (it's a custom one) returns the incident ID which I'm then storing in FRUN tables via cl_aem_ext_incident_handler=>create_mapping

Answers (0)