Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MDK control properties, width adjustments

yyertuganov
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I assume that MDK has been designed primarily Mobile interface in mind, however in our current project there will be same or maybe even more weight on Web version of the app, so there have been some queries on optimizing design of the page in Web version.

Currently when we select different FormCell or any other controls in our Page, we put them inside the Form Cell Section Containers which pretty much control their Width, height and resizing them based on Browser changes. My questions are:

- Is it possible to change directly width/size of certain Controls like ListPicker, FormCell Section Simple Property etc.? I can´t see any in theis list of proerties...

- Lets say if we want to put 2 List Pickers or 2 Simple Properties in the same Line horizontally, would that be possible? I mean seems we can place these controls only within FormCell Section and I dont see possibility of adding multiple columns in this type of containers. I have also seen the other Containers such as Static Key Valu or Static Simple Property Collections, where you can put 2 columns in Web, however both seems like only for Showing the values, but not for editing...

Any ideas would appreciate.

Many thanks,

Yergali

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Correct, at this time we do not have support for multi-column form cell sections. I can certainly see use cases where that would be a benefit. I would recommend you create a Mobile influence item here for this use case.

yyertuganov
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Bill, we will discuss with the team and decide on the action forward.

Answers (0)