cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple line PDF extraction(BTP - Business Process Automation)

sarathc
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I hope you're having a good day.

I'm facing an issue with extracting line item details from PDF orders using Build Process automation for sales order creation. Though my template is designed to read multiple line items from the PDF, only the first line is consistently extracted successfully. Subsequent lines are not captured, even though other data is extracted accurately.

Has anyone encountered and overcome this issue? Any insights or solutions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,

Sarath

nirajnk952
Explorer
0 Kudos

hi sarath.kumar.chandrasekharan so you created the template for that ? and where are you trying to save that extracted data can you show me the input or the pdf that you have annotated?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

nirajnk952
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Community,

Yes , same issue is there. I have extracted all the multiline items and its all coming in log message all the description, quantity present at every index but when i trying to put in csv file or excel file only the first line of line items are coming. Any solutions is there?

Regards,

Niraj

hansvp
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Yes, same issue here. Even if I select the last line of the description in the template as 'description' then the output in the JSON file is still the first line of the description in the PDF.