cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple logins for same user in Enterprise Portal and one of them has an incorrect password.

dang_thanhdung
Explorer

Dear friends,

I have issues with steps:

1. Login to SAP system by SAP GUI with account X on computer A

2. Login SAP system by SAP GUI more than 5 times to account X on computer B to cause account lockout.

3. The session with account X on computer A is still functioning normally.

Please tell me is it normal with SAP GUI (Show me the notes for it) ? If not, how can I disable sessions on computer A.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jmodaal
Active Contributor

Hello,

@s.sriram: I assume the original poster is more interested in an automatic solution of this issue than in watching users' lock state and active sessions.

@dang.thanhdung: This is the normal behaviour. If you really want to ensure that with the lock of a user also active sessions of the user will be closed, you have to schedule a small ABAP report periodically (very simple example: see below).
There is a user exit available in the login procedure (function module EXIT_SAPLSUSF_001), but it will be processed for successful logins only - therefore not useful for your purpose.

report Z_KICKOUT_LOCKED_USERS.
parameters: pTest type abap_bool as checkbox default abap_true.
data: kickoutUserParms type standard table of RSPARAMS.
" Add logon types and TEST param to parameter table for RLFW_SD_LOGOFF_USERS
kickoutUserParms = value #( kind = 'P' sign = 'I' option = 'EQ'
( selname = 'P_SYSTEM' low = ' ' )
( selname = 'P_BATCH' low = ' ' )
( selname = 'P_BSCHED' low = ' ' )
( selname = 'P_BUNIT' low = ' ' )
( selname = 'P_GUI' low = 'X' )
( selname = 'P_RFC' low = 'X' )
( selname = 'P_PLUGIN' low = ' ' )
( selname = 'P_APC' low = ' ' )
( selname = 'P_UNDEF' low = 'X' )
( selname = 'P_TEST' low = pTest ) ).
" Add locked users to the parameter table.
select 'P_UNAME' as SELNAME, 'S' as KIND, 'I' as SIGN, 'EQ' as OPTION, bname as LOW
from USR02 appending table @kickoutUserParms where uflag > 0.
submit RLFW_SD_LOGOFF_USERS with selection-table kickoutUserParms.

Kind regards,

Jan

dang_thanhdung
Explorer
0 Kudos

jmodaal Thank you so much!!!

I solved my problem.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

S_Sriram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dang

1. Is this user id type dialog or service? you can check in the transaction code SU01

2. In both computers clear the cache and cookies, and the user login credential must be saved in the browser level.

3. At the time of user id is locked pls check the user id status in the SU01 transaction.

Regards

SS

nedimyilmaz
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hey,

Maybe you can turn off multiple logins on basis settings or from SM04 you can select the which user on double click and terminate/end his logon. I hope I understand your problem correctly.

Kind Regards,

Nedim

dang_thanhdung
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi nedimyilmaz ,

Thankyou so much!

I would like the system to still support multi-logon. My intention is that, with the example provided above, if the logon on computer B fails with an incorrect password more than 5 times and the user is locked out, then logging on to computer A (which is currently connected to the system) continues to function normally. So, is this behavior considered normal for the system, or is it an error? If this is deemed normal behavior, is there any SAP Note addressing this issue? However, if it's an error, what can be done to fix it?

nedimyilmaz
Explorer
0 Kudos

Ok, I got that now. I think it's normal SAP thing because if he was logged in before the password change that means system continues with the old data. As you said, which is currently connected to the system. Its an asynchronous situation.

And you know, in SAP there are concepts like past and present.