cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

(not useful) Composite key and Analytical List Pages - is there an annotation?

MattHarding
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have an analytical list page for invoices - The invoice key is use is Accounting Document, Fiscal Year and Company Code.

I'd like to show a graph of due dates against amounts, but I also need a table where if I display the Accounting Document Property, that I can link a semantic action to open something like FB03 where I need the above 3 fields for successful navigation.

In my Presentation Variant, I can add "RequestAtLeast" to ensure both Fiscal Year and Company are always available for the navigation, but this impacts the chart so that it cannot aggregate correctly.

Is there a way to use a separate presentation variant for the Table than the Chart? (e.g. Which would allow separate sort order too)

Alternatively, can I add a CDS annotation to AccountingDocument to highlight that if you request this property, that you must also request FiscalYear and CompanyCode? (I investigated @Consumption.groupWithElement with no success).

How do others solve this with Analytical CDS properties in Analytical List Pages with semantic navigation?

Thanks,

Matt

MattHarding
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

FYI - I'm currently on 1.71 - I did see the multi variant options for tables in the latest release which might help but is not really the direction I was heading for...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)