cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Po workflow

0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

I have built  a purchase order workflow copying  from standard  work(00000075)..The custom workflow is working fine me..

NOW the PO is coming to corresponding  approver's in box..The first level approver release the po  from his inbox..but the problem

is that  after  release the PO   ,the PO is still present in his in box..it does not refreshed automatically...

there is no error in swi1 also..but for other level user  there is no such kind of issue ...please provide me the solution to freeze the issue quickly.. Eagerly awaiting for the solution..i have debugged the application a lot..still i am not reaching any conclusion to find the solution.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member186746
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

You should check in the PO release strategy if the release code is for workflow or not.

If you don't, then releasing a PO does not automatically trigger the events that the task needs for terminating it.

Kind regards, Rob Dielemans

former_member201570
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Please ensure your activity ( PO release ) is completed ,  Once the terminating event ( RELEASED) is triggered , then only it will complete.

regards,

shamsudheen

karthikeyan_p3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Saroj,

I guess you have copied the standard workflow template WS20000075 and customized it.

Check if you have configured the terminating events in the task and check whether it is active.

This is the task present in standard workflow to release the PO.

Thanks,

Karthikeyan

0 Kudos

Hi  Karthikeyan,

i have  configured the  terminating event  in  the task  and also  it is active..

and also my binding is perfectly  alright..

karthikeyan_p3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Saroj,

Switch on the event trace using SWELS and release the PO using the workitem from inbox.

check if any of the terminating event is triggered using SWEL report and share the screenshot if any.

Thanks,

Karthikeyan