Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Creating Connector with search model PRODUCTION_ORDER_H

Arijit_Laha
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello

I am trying to implement the standard SAP Fiori Factsheet app Production Order. As per the help document we have to create connectors with the specified search models. So I started creating the connector with the search model PRODUCTION_ORDER_H from the tcode ESH_COCKPIT.

We have selected HANA DB Connection option in IMG configuration instead of TREX.

Now when I am trying to create the connector for the search model PRODUCTION_ORDER_H, I am getting the status "Error While Preparing" and in the job log I can see some system exception with ERROR_MESSAGE has been occurred and due to that Rollback happened and the job is cancelled. Now here I am clueless.

Hereby I am attaching the entire job log for PRODUCTION_ORDER_H.

Now I am doing this for the first time, so maybe I am performing some wrong steps or missing something important.

It will be helpful if anyone can provide me some useful link where I can find the detail steps for creating Search Connectors for Fiori Factsheet app.

Thanks in advance.

Arijit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

christine_morin
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello Arijit,

For this purpose, please first note 2034533 and apply the collective note fitting to your SP-level. Development support have done lots of adaptions, and for your convenience we gather all of them in collective notes which automatize otherwise manual  tasks.

Then, please see note 2088403, and run - as described there - report ESH_OM_PREPARE_MOPDEL_DATA in client 000. This being done, please start the
Enterprise Search cockpit in your working client. After the model import has completed, please check the import log: Go to the ES Modeller, select the relevant software component, e.g. SAPAPPLH, then Actions -> Import Log (Transport).

If the log displays no error, the connector creation should work fine.

Also bear in mind that it could be a renaming issue. Please refer to note

2014207 - SAP Fiori: Renaming of technical search models

Hope it helps,

Kind Regards

Christine

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arijit

Could you share SAP system basis support package & level?

BR

SS

0 Kudos

Hi Arijit,

I will move your discussion to the Enterprise Search SCN community.

Regards, Michael

SAP AGS Fiori Support & SCN Moderator