cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with workflow SAP ERP with IRPA

0 Kudos

Hi guys,

i have dev one process with SAP ERP and i having problem with page of SAP, this is not active.

i have problem in the page pCrearPedido , this is not load, it raro because other page if loading

<>this is my workflow

My code of proccess of this page is

any help, thank u

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (9)

Answers (9)

peterengel
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you want to send a keystroke to the pop-up or to the page? anyway you should try to set a "wait until exist" on the page or on the pop-up.

Br,

Peter

0 Kudos

Hi Peter,

I tried but it didn't go well

any other suggest?

**I already shared the project

Regards

0 Kudos

Hi Peter,

so far I managed to run everything fine, but I have problems with pop-ups in ERP when I loop.

i tried send keyStroke a the page but It doesn't work, message current session is busy ...

i visualize this

this is project: link

Regards

peterengel
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

hi Edgar,

please send me your project. To do this put the complete folder in a zip file and load it up here or send me a download link.

Br,

Peter

peterengel
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Edgar,

I suggest to have this page only once if you do not need two pages.

Is the error that the transaction will not open or you cannot access them?

Br,

Peter

0 Kudos

Hi Peter,

Basically, first I used the page pCrearPedido and this works very well,then this page recognition problem arose so I did another page recognition pCrearPedido1 and this problem came up again.

¿any help suggest?.

Regards

0 Kudos

Hi Peter,

-pCrearPedido1 page has been recognized before, then I started having this problem.

-You suggest delete pCrearPedido1 and use recognition again.

-The page PCrearPedido is equal pCrearPedido1 but i am not using it.

Regards

peterengel
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Edgar,

PCrearPedido1 is red and so Page will not recognized during bot execution. Please declare the page. I think you have to delete PCrearPedido to declare the other page. If you need both check my blog post via advanced declaration.
Br,

Peter

0 Kudos

Hi Peter,

My pages is using technology SAPGUI

this my page perspective,

any help

Regards

0 Kudos

Hi PETER,

this is declaration of step the page (generated code)

STEP 1 & 2

STEP 3

any help or suggest, thanks u

peterengel
Advisor
Advisor

Hi Edgar,

what I need are screenshots of the declaration of the pages in the application perspective and workflow perspective where you define the steps. Perhaps you can also create a small video of the bot execution.

Br,

Peter

peterengel
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

please provide a screen shot (complete screen) of the declaration of the page. How do you start CrearPedido from the SAP Easy Access screen? Do you see that the bot is doing something?

Br,

Peter

0 Kudos

Hi Peter,