cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

project is deployed and added a trigger, but the job status is ready, not running, is it normal?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi team, project :WB01 is deployed and added a trigger as well, but the job status is ready, not running, is it normal?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi SR,

the job can be executed successfully, but i have one question, when the job is executing on my computer, i can't use my computer at the same time, is there any way can let the job be executed in the background so that i can perform other activity when the job is executing, thanks?

Srinivas-Rao
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi - This can happen when your desktop agent is activated for the "Interactive" mode. Change it to "background mode" and restart the desktop agent.

Please reward if this helps.

Thanks

SR

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi SR,

i changed the mode to background but the agent status shows disconnected, after i changed to Interactive, the agent status is idle,is it normal?

Srinivas-Rao
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi - What about the job ? Did it run now? if not, then either the background schedule is not configured to trigger it AT ALL, or not configured for the time that you are looking at OR the agent is also not configured at all.

To do a better check, go to the trigger and manually trigger it using the option "Run Now" on the trigger ( 3 dots button ). If the job runs, then there is certainly timing issue.

Thanks & Regards

SR.