Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"CNTL_ERROR" raised,error key: RFC_ERROR_SYSTEM_FAILURE- Show Team Calendar

pranav
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

hi all,

I am getting the following exception on clicking the "Show Team calendar' link under the "Working Time" -> "Leave Request" section of the portal.

<i>com.sap.aii.proxy.framework.core.BaseProxyException: Exception condition "CNTL_ERROR" raised., error key: RFC_ERROR_SYSTEM_FAILURE

at com.sap.aii.proxy.framework.core.AbstractProxy.send$(AbstractProxy.java:150)

at com.sap.xss.ser.tecl.model.TeamCalendarModel.pt_Arq_Teamcale_Get(TeamCalendarModel.java:181)

at com.sap.xss.ser.tecl.fc.FcTeamCalendar._getData(FcTeamCalendar.java:745)

at com.sap.xss.ser.tecl.fc.FcTeamCalendar.initialReadData(FcTeamCalendar.java:385)

at com.sap.xss.ser.tecl.fc.wdp.InternalFcTeamCalendar.initialReadData(InternalFcTeamCalendar.java:319)

at com.sap.xss.ser.tecl.fc.FcTeamCalendarInterface.initialReadData(FcTeamCalendarInterface.java:229)

at com.sap.xss.ser.tecl.fc.wdp.InternalFcTeamCalendarInterface.initialReadData(InternalFcTeamCalendarInterface.java:294)

at com.sap.xss.ser.tecl.fc.wdp.InternalFcTeamCalendarInterface$External.initialReadData(InternalFcTeamCalendarInterface.java:382)

at com.sap.xss.ser.tecl.vc.VcTeamCalendarInterface.initialReadData(VcTeamCalendarInterface.java:362)

at com.sap.xss.ser.tecl.vc.wdp.InternalVcTeamCalendarInterface.initialReadData(InternalVcTeamCalendarInterface.java:327)

at com.sap.xss.ser.tecl.vc.VcTeamCalendarInterface.onBeforeOutput(VcTeamCalendarInterface.java:174)

at com.sap.xss.ser.tecl.vc.wdp.InternalVcTeamCalendarInterface.onBeforeOutput(InternalVcTeamCalendarInterface.java:263)

at com.sap.xss.ser.tecl.vc.wdp.InternalVcTeamCalendarInterface$External.onBeforeOutput(InternalVcTeamCalendarInterface.java:436)

at com.sap.pcuigp.xssfpm.wd.FPMComponent.callOnBeforeOutput(FPMComponent.java:602)

at com.sap.pcuigp.xssfpm.wd.FPMComponent.doProcessEvent(FPMComponent.java:568)

at com.sap.pcuigp.xssfpm.wd.FPMComponent.doEventLoop(FPMComponent.java:437)

at com.sap.pcuigp.xssfpm.wd.FPMComponent.access$600(FPMComponent.java:78)

at com.sap.pcuigp.xssfpm.wd.FPMComponent$FPM.raiseEvent(FPMComponent.java:936)

at com.sap.pcuigp.xssfpm.wd.FPMComponent$FPMProxy.raiseEvent(FPMComponent.java:1099)

at com.sap.pcuigp.xssutils.cap.VcCap.selectCapItem(VcCap.java:207)

at com.sap.pcuigp.xssutils.cap.wdp.InternalVcCap.selectCapItem(InternalVcCap.java:229)

at com.sap.pcuigp.xssutils.cap.LinkBarView.onActionItem0(LinkBarView.java:143)

at com.sap.pcuigp.xssutils.cap.wdp.InternalLinkBarView.wdInvokeEventHandler(InternalLinkBarView.java:246)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.generation.DelegatingView.invokeEventHandler(DelegatingView.java:87)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.controller.Action.fire(Action.java:67)</i>

Is there any particular configuration that needs to be done for this ? Any help/suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,

Pranav

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pranav,

Looks like you dont have a connection to the backend system. You can check in the SAP GUI Logon window if you can login into this system .For some reason you have not been able to make a connection to the backend system or the RFC.

Have you checked if other WebdynPro iViews are working fine? If not you should check your JCO Connections in "Content Administration » Web Dynpro » Maintain JCO Destinations".

If not, please note that everytime you get this error also a shortdump in the SAP system. Go to t-code ST22 and look at it.

Best regards

Antonio Caldas

pranav
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Antonio Caldas,

Thanks for the suggestion. However, for other iviews the connection to SAP system is working perfectly fine.

To be more precise, the leave request is getting created using the portal. However on clicking "Show Team Calendar", i get the above mentioned exception.

Since i am not very familiar with dumps, can you tell me how do i check it. Probably sharing that may help in investigating further.

Thanks and Regards,

Pranav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Pranav,

Have you customized all the Leave Request required options? I think that might be the problem. Please follow the these steps:

1 - enter SPRO (IMG)

2 - browse to personnel management » employee self-service » service specific settings » working time » leave request » processing processes

3 - create a new rule group

4 - adjust WEBMO feature so that you rule group is considered (remember that this is country specific)

5 - define processing processes for the rule group you've created (determine nest agent should be "Line Manager")

6 - Specify processing processes for types of leave (in my case, I used Processing Process as "Use Workflow, Approval Required"); the standard WF id for a New Request is "12300111"

7 - Goto "Layout of the Web Application" and maintain the options.

This should do it.

Good luck

Antonio Caldas

PS - please award points if found useful