Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

404 Attempting to reconnect Android BTP SDK App

Erin2
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Over the last few days I have created and modified several Android BTP SDK Sample applications. They all run either online and offline depending on their configuration and are connecting to BTP just fine. The next day, say today, I try to start up the apps and get 404 User Not Found errors. My BTP trail account is up and running. Mobile Services is also running. I can navigate in both cockpits and exam/change settings. Yet the apps won't connect. After several hours of frustration, I create a new Sample app, build it, run it, it connects just fine. I then go back to the apps that were getting 404 and magically, they are now connecting. What is happening? Why are the apps from yesterday able to connect today only after I created another app? They are all 'started' in Mobile Services.

View Entire Topic
hai-yan_zhao
Advisor
Advisor

Hello Erin,

As I see, 404 error is due to stopped java application named "BindMobileApplicationRoutesToME" on the space of CF trial. On CF Trail, this app router application will be stopped automatically every day. Create a mobile application on mobile service cockpit, then this app router application will be also started.

Thanks

Erin2
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Brilliant! I knew it was something in the plumbing, just not sure what. I was able to recreate and subsequently solve my issue this morning with your help! Thanks.