cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A registration request for an already existing application connection ID (ID) was rejected.

0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm facing errors while performing registration from Android client.

This issue is reproduceable from mobile device.

step 1: execute GET request with HttpConversationManager

step 2: On Success of GET Request, execute registration then i'm getting below errors.

An error occured: Cannot create application connection, an application connection with the same id already exists.

A registration request for an already existing application connection ID (ID) was rejected.

The step 1, I'm performing because I need to authenticate the device ID which exists in ECC. and if device ID exits perform registration.

MarkFogle
Advisor
Advisor

Hi Hemanth,

The error message you're seeing ("Cannot create application connection, an application connection with the same id already exists.") appears to be created by the HCPms Server and sent back to the client. It also appears, based upon your mention of HttpConversationManager, that you're using the SMP SDK (rather than the newer SAP Cloud Platform SDK for Android).

Unfortunately, I'm an expert in neither of those components, but I'll tag a colleague who might know.

Regards,

Mark

@hemal.pandya Do you know offhand whether running a GET Request using the HttpConversationManager implicitly creates an application connection in the scenario that Hemanth has described?

View Entire Topic
0 Kudos

Hey there,

I have resolved this issue by using retrofit lib for GET Request, and performed registration.