Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About data visualization of SAP Data Intelligence

former_member666992
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello, everyone.

I have a question about SAP Data Intelligence (SAP DI)

Does SAP DI have visualization ability to show the result of data modeling?
(without the help of SAP Analytics Cloud)

Our clients are public institution, so they don't want access from internet, nor from outside.

Thank you and have a nice day

Vitaliy-R
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Could you please clarify what is meant by "visualization ability to show the result of data modeling" and maybe some more specific requirements?

RaZzzz
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Chang,

I don't think there is any way Data Viz in SAP DI. You can try to push your resultant datasets into SAP Analytics Cloud and perform visualization there. Or simply try creating a Jupiter Notebook in SAP DI itself and start visualizing.

Hope this helps.

Have a nice day and happy new year.

johanneseder
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Chang,

as explained above I also think there is no any way of (LIVE) Data Viz in SAP DI by default (like grafana dashbording). What you can do (also as partly explained above) is use Python and e.g. the plotly library to create custom reports (plotly lets you create a webbased report as html file), store it in SAP DI (on the semantic data lake or just the file system) and then let the users download it. We usually send the reports automatically to the users via mail operator (smtp), but I guess as you are not allowed to access internet this won't work for you.

Hope this helped.

Best regard, Johannes

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)