Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accessing data from the ODATA association using BTP destination integration

chandan3009
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I am using SAP BTP destination services for setting up the ODATA integration with SAP C4C. While doing this, I do see an option to expand(include) the associations in the integration (as can be seen in below screenshot)

In above screenshot, we can see BTP destination integration do give option to enable the association for integration, however I cannot access these association while actual binding to the UI components as it was possible with the traditional AppGyver ODATA integration.

Can someone shed some light on how could I access the association data (like Activity Text or Activity Party from above example) through the Enabled ODATA collection (here ActivityCollection)?

BR, Chandan

View Entire Topic
chandan3009
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Daniel,

Sorry for late reply, With your help, I am able to use the association while creating the new Service Request to C4C.

However, I am still stuck while displaying the Service Request data. With your guidance, for a Service Request; I am able to fetch the Activity details from MemoActivityBusinessTransactionDocumentReferenceCollection, but now trying to fetch the child associations for Activity to get the Text and Party information. Below screenshot shows the data receiving from C4C:

I fetched the memo references for a service ticket. Memo subject can be fetched expanding Activity from memo reference. Now further information on Memo party and Text has to be expanded from Activity.

I am repeating a row based on the memo references (MemoActivityBusinessTransactionDocumentReferenceCollection). ActivityParty and ActivityText information is what is to be fetched and filled in respective cells in row:

BR, Chandan

Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Chandan,

Now i am facing same issue to get data from that expand fields.

can you please suggest a way to get data from that parentNav.