Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adjust Column width and hide Export to excel in Fiori Elements app

kachin_agarwal
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am currently developing a Fiori element application which consumes a V2 service generated from CAP project. When i open the Fiori elements app - i see there is export to excel button on top of every table in List Report as well as Object Page.

How can i remove this export to excel button? Is there any configuration in manifest.json.

Is there any way to adjust the column width inside a table. by default it picks from MaxLength.

Thanks,
Kachin

View Entire Topic
rounak_roy
Advisor
Advisor

FE LROP/ALP applications with responsive tables columns can now have an appropriate default width(enableAutoColumnWidth=true). Additionally, the end-user gets an option to resize the column width by click and drag.

The default column width can be annotated with HTML5.v1.CssDefaults Annotation for each fields in Lineitem.

Example:

<Annotation Term="com.sap.vocabularies.HTML5.v1.CssDefaults">

<Record>

<PropertyValue Property="width" String="10rem" />

</Record>

</Annotation>

As a consequence of the above change, responsive tables with fewer columns might see a visible change of table not occupying complete available space. This is the expected behavior as per the Design concept.

However, this will not have any impact on the functional behavior. Tables with more columns may not observe visual change as they occupy the available section width.

Ex: Table with only 3 columns launched in big screen.