cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adobe Form: How to make a Text Object stretch to the next page if the dynamic text was too long.

0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a requirement of getting a lot of dynamic texts and have them next to static texts in the Adobe form.

Basically as shown below:

So the dynamic text sometimes is so long that it pushes the texts below until they are not shown.

What I want to do is to make this text object dynamic so that it can extend AND also more to the next page when the text is too long . Any ideas?

If it's possible with the code inside the Form please let me know. Here is the Hierarchy:

The text object is 'Text8'.

View Entire Topic
Ryan-Crosby
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hussein,

You should be able to set your untitled subform that contains all the objects to allow for page breaks. As a suggestion it is a good practice to title all of your objects so they have unique names within the hierarchy.

Regards,

Ryan Crosby

0 Kudos

Hey Ryan,

Thanks for your answer. Actually, the subform is already set to allow for page breaks. The problem is that, the text object inside that subform does not extend when its full.

Yea I should title them it's better. Thanks .

Ryan-Crosby
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

husseinbadawy9895 if I had to guess then it probably has something to do with the floating fields stuff that you have in your layout. I would consider wrapping each of those individual floating fields into their own flowed subform that is then contained within the position parent subform.