cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ADT SAP GUI Java Not able to display HTMLViewer Content

sapRSH
Explorer

Hi,

I am using Eclipse ADT 3.38.2 on Eclipse 2023-09 on Mac OS Sonoma 14.1.1 with SAP GUI for Java 7.80 Rev 5.

I am having a peculiar issue . When I open SAP GUI from Eclipse Integrated tab, sometimes some of the information on the screen is not displayed (probably supposed to be displayed on in HTML Viewer Container).

For eg. Open SE37 in ADT New Tab . Execte POPUP_TO_CONFIRM . Display some random text in ‘Text_Question’ field and execute.

The Output Pop does not show the text and gives the following error :

However, on repeating the same steps by opening a separate SAP GUI Logon (independent of Eclipse) , I am able to see the text :

I debugged in both cases, I am getting the same saphtml:// as the URL prefix. However, text shows in independent GUI but not the one linked with ADT.

Can someone help figure out what’s wrong in SAP GUI linked with ADT ? Please note that this is happenng at multiple places inside ADT . For eg. looked at the following QuikViewer screen :

tamitdassharma
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Are you able to open the GUI Screen within Eclipse ADT (control + 6).

I am using 2023-09 version of eclipse and the latest version of ADT on macOS Sonoma 14.0

It would be great if you could provide the information on how you made it work on your MacOS.

View Entire Topic
Bartho
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

is there any update on this or note already existing?

I think I currently have quite the same problem and would like to know the solution for it.