cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AI Core/ CO2 Inverter: executable not found,: AIAPI Exception

linhlinh_sarah
Explorer
0 Kudos

I'm doing a relatively new SAP Mission on AI Launchpad and AI Core.

I currently want to run a ipynp file with the following code:

response = ai_core_client.configuration.create(<br>    name = "azure-proxy-serve",<br>    scenario_id = "azure-openai-proxy",<br>    executable_id = "azure-openai-proxy",<br>    input_artifact_bindings = [],<br>    parameter_bindings = [<br>        ParameterBinding(key = "OPENAI_API_BASE", value = OPENAI_API_BASE),<br>        ParameterBinding(key = "OPENAI_API_KEY", value = OPENAI_API_KEY), <br>        ParameterBinding(key = "DOCKER_NAMESPACE", value = DOCKER_NAMESPACE)<br>    ],<br>    resource_group = resource_group_id<br>)<br><br>serve_config_resp = response<br>print(response.__dict__)

The part of the file the code is reading from:

metadata:<br>  name: azure-openai-proxy # executable ID, must be unique across your SAP AI Core instance, for example use `server-pipeline-yourname-1234`azure-openai-proxy_kuhnsa1234<br>  annotations:  <br>    scenarios.ai.sap.com/description: "Azure OpenAI  Proxy"<br>    scenarios.ai.sap.com/name: "Azure OpenAI Proxy" # Scenario name should be the use case<br>    executables.ai.sap.com/description: "Azure OpenAI Completions Proxy as Inference"<br>    executables.ai.sap.com/name: "azure-openai-proxy" # Executable name should describe the workflow in the use case<br>  labels:<br>    scenarios.ai.sap.com/id: "azure-openai-proxy"<br>    ai.sap.com/version: "1.0"<br>    ext.ai.sap.com/islm_released_version: "true"<br>    ext.ai.sap.com/islm_executable_type: "inference"<br>    ext.ai.sap.com/islm_inference_type: "online"

But when I run it I get an AIAPI Exception with the following message :

AIAPINotFoundException: Failed to post configurations: Not Found, Could not create configuration because executable azure-openai-proxy for scenario azure-openai-proxy wasn't found.. Status Code: 404, Request ID:9686e691-5c09-4359-9e8b-0239d5638fe4

do I have to create an executable manually first or why do I get this error?

the tutor is the following https://github.com/SAP-samples/smart-co2nverter-ai

Thanks for the help 🙂

View Entire Topic
Deepak_sahu
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Sarah,

Please use the snippet available in the step below to check if the scenario is synced from your file.

https://developers.sap.com/tutorials/ai-core-helloworld.html#0045ff2a-9cf1-4893-95f0-f73b561a4dad

It would be great if you could also share, how much the link helped you debug, so that we suggest improvements in mentioned notebook file.

linhlinh_sarah
Explorer
0 Kudos

screenshot2.pngI tried to code snippets you provided and as far as I see the gitHub is onboarded and connected wit the AI Launchpad, or at least it pops up there. I also created an application and entered the path to the GitHub.

My Problem is, that there is still no scenario and I cannot configure to serve my AI Core model

Here are some screenshoots:

I will add some in an additional comment as there is a limit on how many png files to attach

bildschirmfoto-2023-06-30-um-084421.png

linhlinh_sarah
Explorer
Deepak_sahu
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Thank you Sarah for the screenshot.

Can you please share one more screenshot of the details of information icon (next to "Health") in your "Application" details.

I had red-circled in the screenshot the icon I am referring to:

Deepak_sahu
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

You can also use the below snippet to get the application' health/ sync message

response = ai_core_client.applications.get_status("azure-openai-aicore-cap-api") # repo name
print(response.message)

# If response is `rpc error: code = Unknown desc = authorization failed`

# then you Git PAT(used for onboarding Git is incorrect) # to resolve offboard GitHub and onboard again.