cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Analytical table count is showing but no records are getting displayed

nigamasis
Explorer

We have designed a custom UI5 report in which we are using smart filter bar & smart table (Analytical Table) after selecting specific filters in filter bar the header count is showing up, but the binding is not happening. After debugging further, I came to know that after de-selecting 2 columns the records are getting displayed.

But in the response tab (Chrome Dev tools) the result is coming from the backend, but somehow the framework is not able to bind because of 2 columns, which when unchecked the binding is working fine. What can be the cause of such issues?

Attaching screenshot for the reference. analytical-table.png

Thank You.

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

any error at console?

nigamasis
Explorer
0 Kudos

No error showing up in the console and the batch call is also returning data.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

venkateswaran_k
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

First De-select Only Purchasing Group - see if results are coming

Or De-select only Receinvg Date - see if results are coming

I assume, the problem is with Date binding only.

Regards,

Venkat

nigamasis
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

By removing 2 specific columns (New List Cost Amount, Old List Cost Amount) the binding is working otherwise by adding another Purchasing Group to the filter, then also the binding is working and all the Purchasing Group records are being displayed.

But after a while I can see, now without removing these specific columns also the data binding is successful and all the records are being displayed. Is there a way to tackle/handle such binding issue, because in the console I am not able to see any error logs?

I appreciate your help!

Thank You.