Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assistance Needed: Issue with SAP B1 Version 10 Hana Invoice Series Display

Rahul_Misra
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello All Members,

My name is Rahul, and I am new to this community. I have one question: we are currently using SAP B1 Version 10 Hana. As you know, the new financial year has started, and we need to create new series for it.

My query is regarding my client, who has two sales invoice series: the first is 2324, and the second is 2425. Now, when the user creates a sales invoice using the new series, they encounter an issue where both series' data are displayed. For example, 2023 already posted the first number, and 2024 posted the new invoice. So, the user requires that when they select a particular series, like 2024 invoice number, and then click on previous or next record, only invoices from 2024 should be shown, not both series.

Does anyone have a solution or any customization for this? Please let me know. Thanks in advance.

View Entire Topic
Maya_Shiff
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

hi @Rahul_Misra , 

When working with desktop client, document navigation is according to "Document Number" - i.e. the last record is the doc with highest document number.

According to your description, you have 2 series: 2324 & 2425. If 2425 is the default series, when opening the A/R Invoice window (opens in "New" mode) the number shown in the "No." field would be 2425+X. If you click "Previous", you will see A/R Invoice no. 2425+X-1 and so on

(Eventually, and depends on the number of invoices already posted, after clicking "Previous" multiple times you'll get to invoice w/no. from series 2324. )

If you are working with the Web Client, navigation is done by Internal Key - last created doc would appear as the last doc (regardless the numbering series used). Are you using the web client?

Regards,

Maya

Rahul_Misra
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello Sir Mam for you promo reply. we are using Desktop client. any customization possible.