Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Backend system for S4 hana public cloud 2402 for debugging purposes

sdig89
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am working with the latest version of S/4 hana public cloud 2402 and we are in the process of migrating data using migration cockpit fiori app.

I found a way to get the name of the API (FM) responsible for the migration of each SAP Migration Object.

I am afraid of the errors that the APIs will throw in the future when migrating data (because of missing customizing, or data issues etc...) and would like to know how can I access the backend system for this S4 Cloud Public Edition system, in order to be able to debug the APIs in case of migration errors. 

Thanks

Sad

View Entire Topic
Kirstin
Associate
Associate
0 Kudos

Hello Sad,

unfortunately there is no back-end access to the SAP S/4HANA Cloud Public Edition possible. In the SAP S/4HANA Migration Cockpit there is a functionality to simulate the data before you migrate it. Errors such as missing customizing or missing master data will be shown in the simulation, so you can check the data and adapt if necessary before you migrate the data. In addition you should test the data migration in your SAP S/4HANA Cloud Test/Quality System before you migrate the data to your SAP S/4HANA Production System.

Best regards, Kirstin

sdig89
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Kristin,

Sure thanks